Thursday, January 7, 2010


Comfort in The Name of God
18"x 24" Oil on Canvas
Otero 2009

A Dream. It began by 2 individuals trying to convince me to play with the Name of God (play with as in distort it, curse it, etc... to see what happens). I had refused saying "..no....thats the Name of God, its holy and good. Im not going to do that"(YHVH).

After that the individuals turned into Malevolent beings. As I dwelled on his name ( and the glory/power/love ) I began to float. Enraged, they tried to grab ahold of me to bring me back down.The more I meditated on his name , the further away I drifted/ or was carried away from them.

Higher, I began to see and feel bright,vivid colors in the heavens with warm light. The feel of it was a nurturing bliss and euphoria that was indescribable.

..of course the color scheme of the color beams were actually much brighter and intense that this.

No comments:

Post a Comment